(yes, it is) 23 of May – 26 of June I’ll be one of three residents in the project Walking Peace in the Avian Kingdom in Sweden, organised by ARNA at the very spot where two pilgrim trails meet in Harlösa. Walking Peace is a green, slow and peaceful way of making new connections across cultural backgrounds and religions, creating art as a statement for peace while walking. Afterwards I'll be researching the pioneer life in Värmland.

28.5.13

The cathedral in Lund sounded the church bells especially for us. We were being welcomed as pilgrims. The pilgrim priest sang a hymn for us in a very touching way as she led us to the pilgrim altar. I thought: "I didn't deserve this". But maybe I have to learn to accept what is offered to me without questioning it all the time. But still.

Lots of new questions today. And there will be more tomorrow.


 I started today with Brendon LaBelle: "To step is to dream."
(from: Handbook for the Itinerant)