(yes, it is) 23 of May – 26 of June I’ll be one of three residents in the project Walking Peace in the Avian Kingdom in Sweden, organised by ARNA at the very spot where two pilgrim trails meet in Harlösa. Walking Peace is a green, slow and peaceful way of making new connections across cultural backgrounds and religions, creating art as a statement for peace while walking. Afterwards I'll be researching the pioneer life in Värmland.

29.5.13

Love

We met a lot of priests today. What struck me most was how happy they all seemed to be. One walked the labyrinth with us outside the cathedral in Lund. One told us about Kodaly's organ music. One wanted to pray with us. But I don't pray. So I sat with him in silence. He said "God is love". I don't believe in God, but I do believe in love.

Love is its own answer.

"... love does not fill anything, not the hole you have in your head, not the abyss that you have in your heart. Love is an absence much more than a fullness. Love is a fullness of absence. This is, I grant you, an incomprehensible thing. But this thing that is impossible to understand is so very simple to live."

Christian Bobin, The very Lowly